RepCure Reputation Management
Get Your Free eBook
Your online reputation is critical to your business. Over 70% of those potential customers who research your online reviews will not buy if there is a negative comment.
There is one way to find out what your customers and competitors are saying about you, and what to do about it- for free.
Your online image is NOT just your business website. There is much more to it. Google says this:
“Your online identity is determined not only by what you post, but also by what others post about you — whether a mention in a blog post, a photo tag or a reply to a public status update,” – Google
In a nutshell, your online reputation is made up of everything about your business that exists online. The range of materials that could potentially impact your business’ online reputation is broader than you might realize at first.
Why Online Reputation Matters to Business
Many businesses have found themselves in the unenviable position of being lied about, falsely accused, slandered, and attacked online. It’s a growing problem.
The cost is immediate, staggering, and long term.
Here are some common internet search facts you should know about:
- 95% of internet users do not search past the first page of search engine results.
- 80% of the United States population researches a product on the internet before purchasing.
- 72% of those that research will not buy if there’s a negative comment
What do you do? The first step is to find what people are saying about your business, and then take corrective action.
The best way to do this is to order Rescott’s RepCure Standard Analysis which also includes Rescott’s eBook “Why Reputation Matters” at www.RepCure.com , which consolidates and analyzes reviews from 14 different review sites, Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube, and then provides recommendations on how to fix your reputation.
RepCure Standard identifies which rating sites you need to focus your repair efforts on:
RepCure Standard tracks your ratings over time so you know if you are trending upward or downward:
It even includes the detailed ratings by source
RepCure Standard normally sells for $97, but we are running a promotion this month for just $59 per location. Plus, you will receive your 27 page eBook titled “Dangerous Territory”.
Once you order, a certified marketing specialist starts on your report so that you will have your results within 24 hours of purchase. And if we are unable to find reviews for your business, you don’t pay, and you get to keep your copy of “Dangerous Territory”. So, what are you waiting for!?
Order RepCure Standard
More and more businesses are opting for our RepCure Platinum package.
With RepCare Platinum, in addition to what is included in Standard, we also add:
- A 1 year license upgrade! Instead of one report included in the Standard version, you receive an online reputation update analysis once a quarter. That’s four reports during the year to proactively track your online reputation activity!
- A 15 minute time slot to discuss the initial report results as well as recommendations with your assigned specialist,
- And a $25 coupon to be applied to upcoming Rescott products or services
RepCure Platinum is normally $197, but we are also offering special pricing this month, at just $119.00.